凡例 2007/2/28 13:43:01
NOTES ON THE USE OF THE BOOK
1. The Book "BAOSTEEL ANNALS"seeks, under the guidance of Marxism-Leninism and Maozedong Thought, to give an accurate, all-round and complete record of the history and current state of Baosteel,and to reflect factually the main situation and process of the construction and production of Baosteel project and the building of socialist spiritual civilization.
2. The account in this Book is intended to begin from the year 1977 when preparations were being made for building Baosteel and to end in the year 1992 when Baosteel second-phase project was completed and put into production. The record of inpidual important matters extends to 1993;so does the chronicle of events.
3. This Book adopts various styles such as narration, record, chronicle, register, drawing and table. According to features of an enterprise, this Book includes, apart from Preface, General Introduction, Chronicle of Events, Appendices and Postscript, eight parts (53 chapters), namely Project Construction, Production & Technology, Management & Administration, Service & Development, Rank of Employees, Parties & Mass Work, Baosteel Group ,and Literature & Documents.
4. This Book, being in vernacular and narrative style, starts with General Introduction, followed by various parts and chapters with respective summaries and untitled brief descriptions, serving as outline or overview to the whole.
5. Although not containing a special part on personages, the Book takes the form of identifying persons with events, embodying their activities and achievements in all corresponding parts and chapters. The successive leading personnel, advanced and model figures, senior experts are carried on the Appendices in the form of directory.
6. Decuments and materials for editing the Book are partly provided by the relevant Ministries and Commissions of the State Council as well as by the related subordinate units of Baosteel, and partly derived from repertory files of Baosteel Archive Division. Various kinds of data cited have, without exception, been checked and ratified by the Statistics Division under the Planning & Development Department of Baosteel Group or the competent authorities concerned.
7. In the Book, form of titles, use of punctuation marks, formulation of terminology and dates, writing of numerals, terms of meterage, notes for quotations, and layout of drawings and tables, have all been in conformity to the provisions of "Detailed Rules (Provisional ) for Writing the Annals of Shanghai Municipality and Those of Its Districts".